We envisage a Wide Bay Community that is empowered by mutually beneficial connectedness...
As Strategic and best practice Volunteer Innovators, we are developing strong partnerships and empowerment pathways, leading the way through Community Change.
• To promote awareness of and value in the volunteering experience by encouraging the community to participate.
• To enable volunteers to develop necessary skills that may lead to employment, and to encourage employers to hire those with Volunteering experience
• To develop and maintain a system to provide volunteers with relevant skills to organisations whereby contributing to the relief of poverty, sickness and other misfortune.
• To promote the well being of individuals, groups and communities who are disadvantaged and vulnerable whether socially, physically, intellectually or emotionally by inclusion in volunteering.
• To promotes support and assist any social welfare program designed to contribute to the alleviation of poverty, sickness or other misfortune including those undertaken by Statutory Authorities, Voluntary Welfare Organisations and other community groups.
Clive Johnson is the Chairman of our Committee of Management. He is a well respected member of our Community and has committed many years of service to the community for a number of organisations. Clive has been with Wide Bay Volunteers since the beginning
Ian Clarke has strong commercial, sporting and community connections, bringing vast experience in business management, training and apprenticeships.
Most volunteers dont volunteer to be recognised for their efforts... but the stories and the effort that these volunteers put into their community in the 2014 - 2015 season, deserved to be recognised. We congratulate all of them!
YES! We are all things Volunteering.... but we are much, much more!
By working closely with effective community partnerships, we look to pathways to empower our community to become stronger, more resilient and more productive. Volunteers are part of that story... the right volunteers in the right place, doing the right job.
Connecting to groups is one thing, but partnering is the start of impactful change.
Change comes from one pair of hand and the right heart.. thats econocmic impact.
We campaign on Volunteer issues and anything that will make our community better
78 Woongarra Street, Bundaberg QLD 4670
+07 4151 6644
Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com